Numerous marketing experts in the Europe, the US and Australia a predicting video as the future of content marketing among growing business. By late 2017, video production will account for more than 35% of all consumer internet reach.
Video content has the unparalleled interactivity and ability to connect with your audience; they get to know you, your business, your values. This is especially important for small or niche business that needs to separate itself from the crowd or educate a potential audience about its benefits.
Video production costs have also decreased significantly in the recent years and more tech savvy audiences respond better to honest presentation or interview style videos that are down to earth and transparent about their needs and what they want to achieve.
Video marketing is the only advertising medium that creates a conversation and builds a relationship with your clients, it sets you apart from the competition and gives your customers a face they recognize and trust. A perfect start to a long lasting and happy relationship.
Why Use Video Marketing?
- People watch over 100 million hours of facebook video every day.
- Youtube reaches more 18-50 year olds, on mobile alone, then any broadcasting or cable television network.
- US Digital video Ad spending is predicted to reach 28.08 billion by 2020, rising from $6.84 billion in 2014.
- In the US, during prime time, more 18-50-year-olds tune into YouTube than into the top 10 TV shows combined.
- The number of hours people spend watching YouTube on TV screens has more than doubled year over year.
- Video ads have an average click-through rate of 1.84% – higher than any other digital format.